Who is Life Adventure Center?
We change lives through outdoor adventure. Our certified staff harness evidence-based theories of experiential education to innovatively combine group dynamics, psychology, meditation, equine assisted learning/psychotherapy, and outdoor adventure to build resiliency, communication, teambuilding, and self-efficacy. More than mere recreation, we employ a guided "debreifing" process to actualize life-changing, break-through transformations. Our camps and retreats help heal veterans, reconnect families, and build resiliency in the most vulnerable youth.
Serving groups of 8 or more, our professionally facilitated outdoor programs range from 1/2 day experiences to 5-day residential retreats & camps.
- Equine Assisted Learning/Psychotherapy
- Climbing & Challenge Course (including climbing towers, zip lines, etc.)
- Outdoor Adventure: canoeing, camping, rock climbing, wilderness survival
- Meditation & Labyrinth experiences
Who does Life Adventure Center Serve?
- Corporate Teambuilding & Leadership Retreats
- School Teambuilding & Environmental Education Fieldtrips & Camps
"At-Risk" Groups served at greatly reduced cost of FREE (supported by gifts from donors like you!):
- Women Recovering from Human Trafficking
- Military Families, Disabled Veterans & Service Members suffering PTSD
- Inner-city, Impoverished & "At-Risk" Kids
- Developmentally Disabled Adults
How is Life Adventure Center Funded?
Life Adventure Center is a 501(c)3, charitable organization. Receiving no governmental funding, we rely on tax deductible gifts from kind and caring donors like you to rebuild military families, improve resiliency for impoverished kids and heal the wounds of trauma!