YES we are open! Our trails welcome pedestrian use Wednesday through Sunday (we close Mondays and Tuesdays for maintenance) 9AM to 7:00PM. ENJOY!
- 1305 Germany Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601.
- Begin your visit at our parking lot kiosk, where you'll find maps and trail guides. Several, well marked and easy loops beckon you to explore various ecological zones.
- Adhere to CDC, state and local guidelines with regard to social distancing, personal protection and sanitation.
- Restrooms are located at our pavilion.
- Wear appropriate attire for weather and other conditions, carry a cell phone and adequate water.
- Do not hike alone. Notify someone of where you are, when you are expected to return and to contact authorities if you do not return by that time.
- Stay on the trails designated by colored stanchions.
- Keep all pets on a leash and under your direct control.
- No hunting or fishing permitted.
- NOTE THAT BY USING OUR TRAILS and FACILITIES, USERS ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR UNDERSTANDING and SOLE ACCEPTANCE OF ALL RISKS KNOWN and UNKNOWN. Our trails are not patrolled or monitored. No warranties are expressed or implied as to trail conditions or hazards.
PLEASE CONSIDER a generous donation. We receive no governmental support so rely on caring gifts from supporter like YOU to help maintain this beautiful, public resource. A donation well is located in the parking area or click on the "donate" button at the top of the page! THANK YOU!
Buckley Wildlife Sanctuary Trails Map
Come experience our trails and the sanctuary for yourself!