ENROLL NOW for our Fall After School Adventure Program!
Kick off the virtual school year with some resilience building outdoor adventures! Our Fall After School Adventure Program is specially designed for students ages 8-11 and meets every Tuesday and Thursday for three weeks beginning September 15, 2020. Participants can be dropped off between 2 and 3 pm, and our program will run until 6pm on those days.
- $295 total cost includes all six days' activities (payment in full is required to guarantee your child's spot).
- If your child's school in-person instruction resumes prior to completing three weeks, a prorated refund will be available.
- Having sold out of every camp session this summer, we anticipate selling out quickly. Enrollment is limited to only 10 kids, so CLICK HERE to enroll now!!
- COVID-10 Considerations: In consultation with governmental guidelines, strict accreditation standards, as well as guidance from the Association of Camp Nursing, we developed extensive protocals to ensure added sanitation measures, provide daily wellness / temperature checks, provide appropriate PPEs, revise food service protocals and create many other changes to promote both participant and staff safety. Once enrolled, additional information will be provided, including self-reporting health checks, our enhanced drop-off/pick-up/daily health checks as well as other proceedures.
- More than just fun recreation (but make no mistake... we will still have a TON of fun!), your student will develop team-building skills and confidence... skills for life!
- Co-Ed Ages 8-11
- Safe, Fun & Challenging Adventures include:
- Climbing Tower
- Zip Lines
- Equestrian Assisted Learning
- Team Building Games
- An SO much more!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I know my child will be safe?
A: Accredited by the American Camp Association, safety is our number one priority. All of our staff are highly trained and hold multiple certifications including first aid, CPR, lifeguarding, and more. We diligently work with health, accrediting and governmental officials to enhance our santiation protocals, PPE supplies, training, daily health checks, physical distancing and other operational changes to ensure precautions are taken against the added COVID-19 risk. Once enrolled, an extensive packet of additional information will be forthcoming about our COVID-19 protocals and proceedures.
Q: Is financial assistance available?
A: Yes! We recognize the investment may be out of reach for some budgets, particularly during these difficult times. Thanks to generous donors, we have limited financial aid funds available for full or partial financial aid awards. We love to help families in need, who otherwise would not be able to provide this experience for their students. Please contact our registrar, Kat Miller at email@example.com or 859-873-3271 to receive a financial aid application and more information.
Q: How does drop off/pick up work?
A: Participants may be dropped off at our beautiful outdoor pavilion each day between 2-3PM. Evening pick up = 6PM. Upon arrival each day, one of our staff will greet you at your car to complete a temperature and wellness check. We will also require you complete a wellness self-assessment form for the 14 days prior to camp. A photo ID and prior, written authorization will be required for pick up at the end of each day.
Q: What does a typical day look like?
A: Each day begins with fun, team-building games, followed by 1/2 day activity blocks with a break for a tasty and nutritious snack and refreshment at our beautiful outdoor pavilion or Woodland Assembly Building. Staff accompany campers throughout each afternoon's activities. As each day's activities may change in accordance with the weather and facility use, our staff will notify you about the next day's activities at the prior night's pick-up time.
Q: What if my child has never done any of these activites before?
A: We specialize in welcoming and facilitating new adventure seekers! Your student needs no experience prior to arriving at camp, jus a willingness to learn! Our expert staff will teach your student skills thought the week. Employing a principle known as "Challenge by Choice," your student will acheive and be supported at the challenge level most appropriate for them.
Q: What about food?
A: Tasty and nutritious snacks will be included for our fall programs. If needed, your camper is encouraged to bring their own "sack meals." Refrigerated storage is available until consumed. Please notify us about any food allergies or special dietary requirements. In an effort to enhance our sanitation requirements, all meals will be served in our beautifull, outdoor pavilion.
Questions of your own? Contact our Registrar, Kat Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org, 859-873-3271.